KANOIL® BIO 20% CBD
Category of the product: Borderline Product
Product Name: KANOIL® BIO
Generics: CBD (Cannabidiol)
Oil solution in hemp seed oil
20% CBD, spray, 10 ml
(2000 mg CBD/ 10 ml)
NAME OF BORDERLINE PRODUCT
WHAT IS KANOIL® BIO AND WHAT IS USED FOR
KANOIL® BIO is oil solution, spray for oral use, that contains oily extract from hemp plant (cannabis) and hemp seed oil.
The oily extract is produced with extraction from hemp plant (cannabis) that is carried out at low temperature without use of organic solvents that provides the highest quality of the oil extract and proven absence of pesticides and herbicides.
The extract contains cannabinoids, primarily CBD (Cannabidiol), as well as CBN (Cannabinol), CBG (Cannabigerol) and other similar compounds.
Cannabinoids bind to the CB1 and CB2 receptors of the endocannabinoid system and may have immunomodulating effect (improving the immune system) and other positive effects.
Hemp seed oil in KANOIL® BIO is one of the few natural herbal oils that contains essential omega-6 fatty acids and omega-3 fatty acids in a ratio 3:1, which maintenance is important for prevention of occurrence of inflammatory, cardiovascular, skin diseases and other health conditions.
KANOIL® BIO product from oily extract from hemp plant and hemp seed oil, may contain terpens, flavonoids, phytosterols, amino acids, glycosides, vitamins (A, B1, B2, B6, C, D, E, F), pigments, alkanes, nitrogen compounds that are important in cells construction and normal metabolic and physiological processes in human body.
The complex compounds of the oily extract and hemp seed oil in KANOIL® BIO spray have “entourage” effect (mutual complementary action), which provides oil solution with favorable effect on the function on many systems in human body and general health condition.
KANOIL® BIO contains THC (9-delta tetrahydrocannabinol) in amount less than 0,2%.
What is this borderline product KANOIL® BIO used for
KANOIL® BIO can help the body in conditions with malignant diseases, multiple sclerosis, HIV and epileptic syndromes in childhood.
KANOIL® BIO is not a substitute for standard prescribed therapy and especially it is not a substitute for standard therapy of above mentioned diseases.
The positive effects from taking KANOIL® BIO are manifested in:
- Conditions of stress, anxiety, nervousness, depression, muscle spasms;
- Nausea and vomiting, especially during chemo or radiation therapy in malignant diseases;
- Impaired balance of intestinal flora;
- Chronic pain (mainly pain associated with nervous system, for example caused by damaged nerve, phantom pain, facial neuralgia or chronic pain which remains after recovery from shingles).
It can be used for:
- Prevention of cardiovascular diseases: helps in regulation of the blood pressure, improves heart function and has cardio protective effect;
- Helps in regulation of the elevated concentrations of lipids and cholesterol levels in the blood (increased level of fats in the blood);
- Helps in regulation of elevated glycaemia (increased level of glucose) in the blood, especially for people with diabetes;
- Improving general health condition in patients with Parkinson disease;
- Attenuation of cognitive impairment in patients with Alzheimer disease;
- Positive effect on development of Crohn’s disease symptoms;
- Alleviation of inflammation and pain in patients with Rheumatoid arthritis.
POSOLOGY AND METHOD OF ADMINISTRATION
KANOIL® BIO oil solution in a form of spray provides simple and quick use.
KANOIL® BIO spray is intended for sublingual use (it is sprayed under the tongue).
Using KANOIL® BIO under the tongue enables direct absorption of Cannabidiol (CBD) in the blood and faster providing of higher concentrations of CBD in the systemic circulation.
The advantage of spraying under the tongue is the possibility of simpler dose adjustment while gradually increasing the dose (if necessary).
Single dose of spray has volume of 200 μl with which, approximately 40 mg of CBD is provided.
It should be shaken well before use.
KANOIL® BIO is sprayed under tongue with simple pressure on the pump and after spraying, it is kept for 60 seconds before swallowing.
While using KANOIL® BIO spray under the tongue, specific taste originating from natural components of cannabis plant may be felt.
Adults and children over 14 years of age: one spray, once or twice daily.
Children under 14 years of age: it is recommended one spray once daily.
Food does not affect the use of KANOIL® BIO.
The dose may be increased upon recommendation by physician.
KANOIL® BIO does not contain gluten and lactose.
It is suitable for population on vegetarian and/or vegan nutrition.
KANOIL® BIO may be used by people with diabetes.
|KANOIL® BIO oil solution, the spray contains:
-2000 mg CBD (Cannabidiol extracted from Cannabis plant),
-hemp seed oil up to 10 ml.
WHEN SHOULD NOT BE USED
|- Hypersensitivity to any ingredient of the spray;
- pregnancy or breastfeeding;
- taking alcohol or other illegal substances.
|Box with a dark glass bottle of 10 ml, with a dosing pump with a plastic transparent cap.